Safety Measures When Operating The Glove Box
Vacuum glove box is extensively applied in industries with superior needs for gas purification. Although the recent glove box layout is extra acceptable and simple to function. However, the structure within the glove box is complicated, there are quite a few essential pieces, and the procedure is a little bit poor, which may trigger loss to your experimental results. This article introduces you how to effectively use the vacuum glove box, and the precautions when novices work the glove box.
One. Perform right before operation:
1. Check if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen must be replaced in time. The output pressure of nitrogen is set to .4mpa.
2. Verify irrespective of whether the vacuum pump is turned on generally.
three. Test no matter if the circulation in the glove box is open. (Purification column-I or purification column-II should really open up a single of them)
four. Verify the higher limit stress in the setting must be +one, the lessen restrict tension is
five. Verify regardless of whether oxygen and dew stage are regular (oxygen is below .1ppm, dew issue is above -forty)
6. The vacuum pump of the above-bin ought to be in the normally open point out
two. Operation notes:
one. The vacuum pump really should be saved on through program procedure.
2. When the oxygen concentration in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the devices maintenance staff really should be notified to run the process, otherwise the water and oxygen purification program will be weakened.
3. Prior to starting up the cycle, check whether or innovative technology glovebox not the cupboard is in ailment or regenerating. As the above stated functions are in development, it is certainly forbidden to cycle.
four .Two purification columns are not able to be regenerated at the similar time.
A. Right before regeneration, ensure that the glove box has been cleaned with inert fuel (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.